Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Welcome to Back to School Night!!!

Mrs. Neshan's Email Address:    danielle.neshan@lodi.k12.nj.us

Mrs. Neshan's Website:  www.mrsneshan.blogspot.com

Please contact me with all questions or concerns and I will happily respond within 24 hours.

English Test Days = Mondays & Tuesdays

Grades
All aspects of the student's English class is factored into his/her grade -- Homework, participation, essays, projects, tests, quizzes.   This year, Lodi High School will be using a points based system for grading which is as follows:

Tests = 100 points
Quizzes = 25-50 points
Homework = 5-15 points
Classwork = 5-15 points

Classroom Atmosphere
I conduct my classroom with an "all students can try and can learn" attitude.  Students are coming in to my classes with various levels and experiences.  It is my goal to get each student to be capable of more by the end of the year than he/she is capable of at the start of the year.  For this reason, the work will get increasingly more difficult as the year progresses and it is important that the student tries his/her hardest to keep up and ask for help when it is needed.
Please feel free to contact me WHENEVER you are concerned about a grade on genesis. 

No comments: